About Me

My photo
Woman After God's Own Heart....Striving for Excellence, Settling for Nothing but God's Best!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Still Here

I'm still here. I just believe that silence is golden and that it's necessary from time to time. Usually in times of silence I am strengthened because it's a time when my energy is re-focused and I am prepared for my next assignment whatever that may be. I don't know what the future holds, but I know that it's good. Some of my greatest accomplishments and joys were a direct result of some event in life that seemed  like a failure or bad event. For instance. I never graduated from college, but if I had not left when I did, I would have never met my husband and experienced the joys of marriage and motherhood that I have encountered. It has not all been roses and sunshine but the good far outweigh the bad and I wouldn't change the good for anything in the world. I plan on going back to school one day, but realize the importance of allowing God to lead me in that because to be honest school was one area that I never asked or waited for His guidance on until now. In the mean time the only thing new in my life is teaching 8-10 Zumba classes a week. Still writing, still praying, still seeking God's face...

No comments:

Post a Comment